Sunday, December 8, 2019

Updated Paladin Wish List

Here is an updated list of wanted items for my paladin kit:

Let's start at the top. I like this plastic helmet from Red Dragon Armoury. Apparently it only comes in one size but should fit me.

EDIT
Actually, I really like the entire Red Dragon knight errant kit (helmet, cuirass, pauldrons, vambraces, and greaves). I would still like the greaves below, for Dagorhir, but those are now much lower priority)

I'll need a padded coif underneath. I've long been interested in this one (size S/M) available from Medieval Collectibles.

I already have leather arm armor and a brigandine. I would like some new shirts for underneath, in black and white, size XL. Wish has them at good prices.

I also could use a new belt. Something simple like this works.

I also want another pair of hosen (black size L)


For added protection I am interested in a chainmail warskirt.


I also like these leather greaves (brown size 14)

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of the arm armor, I cannot get the paint to take. Can explain in detail on Sunday if you'll be out

    ReplyDelete