Sunday, August 13, 2023

More Changes

A lot has happened over the past month or so.

Explorators Fizzle
In June, I raised the possibility of doing a ranger-themed campaign. The explorators were to be the rangers for the army. I felt I could run this campaign with small numbers. I even began considering options for a ranger-ish kit.

Well, that's already gone by the wayside. I came up with a better campaign idea. I'm not sure if I'll run it this season or next, but I have effectively shelved the explorators.

WotS Changes
There is new leadership at Way of the Sword (WotS), my group's parent organization. I had lunch with the new president, CJ, and discussed the future of the organization. I plugged some of the Legion's house rules. CJ seemed intrigued. Anyway, I am optimistic.

Recruiting
I'm planning a recruiting push for this fall. I'm already having some success with social media. I have a few interested parties. I set up a meet and greet / game day for us at Tate's.

I'm also creating some flyers. Here are samples of the front and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment