Tuesday, October 23, 2018

More Paladin Wish List

I previously discussed some purchases I want to make to change my outfit to a paladin-y look,

Last weekend I went with a paladin look. I like how it turned out.


A few points about this kit:
  • My aluminum chain really sells the knight in shining armor look. I'll have to wear it more.
  • However, there is no armor coverage from the bottom of the hauberk to the knees. I can rectify that with a chainmail skirt (e.g. this).
  • The tabard really makes the kit pop. I borrowed this from Artemis. I wonder if she'd be willing to sell it.
  • Another upgrade would be silver or white greaves. I should order a pair from Alchemy.
  • The coif is OK but I still want this one. Also, I could really use a helmet to top it off. I'm now leaning toward a simple spangenhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment